Skip to main content

Black and White

I didn't really know it was a thing until my cousin had tagged me in a black and white Instagram photo asking me to take the "Black and White Challenge." After doing some Googling, the guidelines still are a bit fuzzy, but it seems as though I'm supposed to share 5 consecutive days of black and white photos on Instagram with at least one picture a day. On my first photo I nominate a few friends to join in the challenge as well... I think that's how it goes. I'm not quite sure if I succeeded or failed, but it was fun! I mean, what's more artsy and moody than a black and white Instagram pic, am I right?

 Day One: Midtown Life.

Day 2: Grand Central Station

Day 3: #TBT Hanne Denys Photography (2012) Portrait of Yours Truly

Day 4: Bergdorf's Film themed Holiday Window

Day 5: Being a Super Hipster in Brooklyn

Popular posts from this blog

A Black and White Affair

“All this drama started with the Black and White party.” Shirt: c/o  Buffalo Exchange ;  Denim: Allsaints ( similar ) ;  Shoes: Zara;  Sunglasses: Urban Outfitters Photos by  Daniel Murillo

The South Knows Style

B eyond popular belief, there are many stylish people in the south .  The following southerners are not afraid of standing out and expressing themselves through fashion. These fashion leaders are made up of students, stylists, bloggers, musicians and artists. They are all beautiful and do an amazing job of representing the southern states. Kammie Pomeranian , Student (mintymix.com), New Orleans Rain Miller , Model/Fashion Enthusiast (www.rainmiller.com),  Orlando Hannah Grace , 17, Artist, New Orleans Nini Nguyen , 25, Stylist/Designer/Blogger (ninistyle.net), Dallas Rashad Minnick , 21, Student/Blogger (www.fashionablytardia.tumblr.com), Baton Rouge Elizabeth E. , Designer/Blogger (elegancebyelizabethkay.blogspot.com), New Orleans Joseph M. , !6, Corpus Christi Lee Brooks , 21, (followhislead.tumblr.com), Hattiesburg Matthew Hoss , 19, (jackandjillwent.tumblr.com), Texas Michael Woodall , 19, Student (kovits.tumblr.com), Atlanta ...

My Year in Outfits: 2016