Skip to main content

I Glove You


It seems like my love for autumn and winter gloves have increased so much this year. Years prior, I pretty much treated them as a basic necessity for the cold weather - and that's it. I wore them when I needed to. Now I'm starting to see them for the stylish fashion accessory they are. Matching them to my outfit, adding a pop of color to my all black winter looks, I'm starting to do it all. My current go to is a great pair of fingerless gloves! I love the edgy, cool kid look (and the ability to still use my fingerprint to unlock my iPhone). Here are some of my favs this season.


1. Original Penguin Knit and Leather Driving Gloves, $80
2. The Rail Fingerless Gloves in Cobalt, $12
3. Spratters & Jayne Split Moto Gloves, $70
4. John Varvatos Star USA Fingerless Driving Gloves, $125
5. Express Blocked Leather Fingerless Gloves, $29.90
6. HONNS Oliver Gloves in Navy, $128
7. UGG Australia Whip Tech Leather Gloves, $135

Popular posts from this blog

A Black and White Affair

“All this drama started with the Black and White party.” Shirt: c/o  Buffalo Exchange ;  Denim: Allsaints ( similar ) ;  Shoes: Zara;  Sunglasses: Urban Outfitters Photos by  Daniel Murillo

The South Knows Style

B eyond popular belief, there are many stylish people in the south .  The following southerners are not afraid of standing out and expressing themselves through fashion. These fashion leaders are made up of students, stylists, bloggers, musicians and artists. They are all beautiful and do an amazing job of representing the southern states. Kammie Pomeranian , Student (mintymix.com), New Orleans Rain Miller , Model/Fashion Enthusiast (www.rainmiller.com),  Orlando Hannah Grace , 17, Artist, New Orleans Nini Nguyen , 25, Stylist/Designer/Blogger (ninistyle.net), Dallas Rashad Minnick , 21, Student/Blogger (www.fashionablytardia.tumblr.com), Baton Rouge Elizabeth E. , Designer/Blogger (elegancebyelizabethkay.blogspot.com), New Orleans Joseph M. , !6, Corpus Christi Lee Brooks , 21, (followhislead.tumblr.com), Hattiesburg Matthew Hoss , 19, (jackandjillwent.tumblr.com), Texas Michael Woodall , 19, Student (kovits.tumblr.com), Atlanta ...

My Year in Outfits: 2016