Skip to main content

Be a Part of the Love Club


I know, I know. Valentine's Day is supposed to be just another Hallmark holidays to benefit the greeting card corporations and flower shops ...or something cynical like that. But, hey, you know what? I say a holiday meant to celebrate love is actually kind of awesome. I think we should embrace it! The world can always use more love!

Whether it's a husband/wife, boyfriend/girlfriend, best friend, friend of a friend, a new crush, fellow music lover, fellow fashion lover, lover of all things red (or pink), secret lover, brother, mother, brother from another mother, or a total stranger - here's a list of cute #VDay gift ides for everyone.

Jonathan Adler Zig Zag Alpaca Throw, $295
Urbanears Sumpan Earbuds, $29
J. Crew Sam Sunglasses, $118
Marc Jacobs Embossed Card Case, $95
Henri Bendel Rose Travel Candle, $15
Comme des Garcons x Converse PLAY Hidden Heart High Tops, $125
Crosley Radio Cruiser Turntable, $80
J. Crew XO Boxers, $18.50

*Noting that there's no separate lists for guys and girls, because gender roles are stupid. And, real talk, I usual  just want most of the girls's lists anyways.  Like yes I want a new rose scented candle, and jewelry. What the fuck am I going to do with another brown leather wallet?

Popular posts from this blog

A Black and White Affair

“All this drama started with the Black and White party.” Shirt: c/o  Buffalo Exchange ;  Denim: Allsaints ( similar ) ;  Shoes: Zara;  Sunglasses: Urban Outfitters Photos by  Daniel Murillo

The South Knows Style

B eyond popular belief, there are many stylish people in the south .  The following southerners are not afraid of standing out and expressing themselves through fashion. These fashion leaders are made up of students, stylists, bloggers, musicians and artists. They are all beautiful and do an amazing job of representing the southern states. Kammie Pomeranian , Student (mintymix.com), New Orleans Rain Miller , Model/Fashion Enthusiast (www.rainmiller.com),  Orlando Hannah Grace , 17, Artist, New Orleans Nini Nguyen , 25, Stylist/Designer/Blogger (ninistyle.net), Dallas Rashad Minnick , 21, Student/Blogger (www.fashionablytardia.tumblr.com), Baton Rouge Elizabeth E. , Designer/Blogger (elegancebyelizabethkay.blogspot.com), New Orleans Joseph M. , !6, Corpus Christi Lee Brooks , 21, (followhislead.tumblr.com), Hattiesburg Matthew Hoss , 19, (jackandjillwent.tumblr.com), Texas Michael Woodall , 19, Student (kovits.tumblr.com), Atlanta ...

My Year in Outfits: 2016