Skip to main content

Feeling the Love

(Photos by Courtney Charles) 

Love is in the air as Valentine's Day fast approaches. I decided to celebrate the only way I know how - a new outfit! Pulling from the holiday's traditional colors, I picked to layer a white oxford over my new obsession: J. Crew's red and white stripe sweater. I paired with J. Crew's slim and comfy denim jeans (484's to be exact), because I wanted a warm, casual vibes - nothing too stuffy. It's the perfect V Day ensemble (and I have a feeling stripes will be huge this season - win, win)! 







Wearing: Sweater - J. Crew; Shirt - H&M; Denim - J. Crew;
Shoes - Dr. Scholls; Belt - H&M

All photos by Courtney Charles

Popular posts from this blog

A Black and White Affair

“All this drama started with the Black and White party.” Shirt: c/o  Buffalo Exchange ;  Denim: Allsaints ( similar ) ;  Shoes: Zara;  Sunglasses: Urban Outfitters Photos by  Daniel Murillo

The South Knows Style

B eyond popular belief, there are many stylish people in the south .  The following southerners are not afraid of standing out and expressing themselves through fashion. These fashion leaders are made up of students, stylists, bloggers, musicians and artists. They are all beautiful and do an amazing job of representing the southern states. Kammie Pomeranian , Student (mintymix.com), New Orleans Rain Miller , Model/Fashion Enthusiast (www.rainmiller.com),  Orlando Hannah Grace , 17, Artist, New Orleans Nini Nguyen , 25, Stylist/Designer/Blogger (ninistyle.net), Dallas Rashad Minnick , 21, Student/Blogger (www.fashionablytardia.tumblr.com), Baton Rouge Elizabeth E. , Designer/Blogger (elegancebyelizabethkay.blogspot.com), New Orleans Joseph M. , !6, Corpus Christi Lee Brooks , 21, (followhislead.tumblr.com), Hattiesburg Matthew Hoss , 19, (jackandjillwent.tumblr.com), Texas Michael Woodall , 19, Student (kovits.tumblr.com), Atlanta ...

My Year in Outfits: 2016