Skip to main content

Tickle Me Pink


Spring time is right around the corner (praise hands emoji). I'm usually not so excited for the season, but this year is different. Why? Because, pink. What? Pink... The color? Well, yeah... Not the singer-song writer... The color a.k.a. my new obsession! I've literally been stocking up on everything pink, from accessories, to fashion, to tech, to beauty... literally. Everything.

It's such a fun color and springtime is the most appropriate time to break out our pastels! So, I find myself counting down the days until the spring equinox - when I can start to sport my blush pieces. Mixing them with another perfect spring selection, light-washed denim. It's a little preppy, a little retro, and I adore it! Check out a few items I'm loving now.

1. Standard Cloth Denim Jacket, Urban Outfitters, $69
2. Cashmere Crewneck, Brooks Brothers, $468  Sale: $234
3. Pacific Coast Pirouettes, NCLA, $16
4. Signature Leather Card Case, Gucci, $195
5. Skinny Low Rise, H&M, $19
6. Sunglasses, Gentle Monster, $270
7. Denim Baseball Cap, Amazon Fashion, $8
8. Stan Smith Leather Sneakers, Adidas, $336
9. Pink Satin iPhone Case, Zero Gravity, $26



To quote Aerosmith, "Pink it's the color of passion. 'Cause today it just goes with the fashion." 

Popular posts from this blog

A Black and White Affair

“All this drama started with the Black and White party.” Shirt: c/o  Buffalo Exchange ;  Denim: Allsaints ( similar ) ;  Shoes: Zara;  Sunglasses: Urban Outfitters Photos by  Daniel Murillo

The South Knows Style

B eyond popular belief, there are many stylish people in the south .  The following southerners are not afraid of standing out and expressing themselves through fashion. These fashion leaders are made up of students, stylists, bloggers, musicians and artists. They are all beautiful and do an amazing job of representing the southern states. Kammie Pomeranian , Student (mintymix.com), New Orleans Rain Miller , Model/Fashion Enthusiast (www.rainmiller.com),  Orlando Hannah Grace , 17, Artist, New Orleans Nini Nguyen , 25, Stylist/Designer/Blogger (ninistyle.net), Dallas Rashad Minnick , 21, Student/Blogger (www.fashionablytardia.tumblr.com), Baton Rouge Elizabeth E. , Designer/Blogger (elegancebyelizabethkay.blogspot.com), New Orleans Joseph M. , !6, Corpus Christi Lee Brooks , 21, (followhislead.tumblr.com), Hattiesburg Matthew Hoss , 19, (jackandjillwent.tumblr.com), Texas Michael Woodall , 19, Student (kovits.tumblr.com), Atlanta ...

My Year in Outfits: 2016