Skip to main content

Exploring The Alternative Universe



It definitely didn't take me long to fall in love with Portland. In fact, I believe we weren't even a full hour into our visit before I spewed my first "Oh God, I love Portland." And throughout the trip the sentiment remained the same. Even after freezing weather, ice storms, and being blown about icy cement like a sailboat on the open sea, I still was completely infatuated. The people weren't just interesting or kind, they were genuine. The landscape wasn't just unique, it was breathtaking. The rustic bars, the vintage vibes, the incredible comfort food. The art was intriguing, and the hospitality was warm. It was just a truly wonderful weekend and the perfect way to ring in the New Year and fully embrace the winter.

I highly recommend staying at the Kimpton's Hotel Vintage in Downtown Portland. It encompasses everything Portland: warmth, hospitality, beauty, rustic chic decor, and sophistication without being too stuffy. And, I mean, who doesn't love a good wine hour! 


Checking into Kimpton's Hotel Vintage


Room Service?

Kimpton's Hotel Vintage

Voodoo Doughnut





The gorgeous Multnomah Whiskey Library


Pine State Biscuits

Portland Museum of Art

Kimpton's Hotel Vintage



Plan your weekend getaway to Portland! Visit Kimpton's Hotel Vintage in Downtown Portland!
You can make reservations at www.hotelvintage-portland.com

Popular posts from this blog

A Black and White Affair

“All this drama started with the Black and White party.” Shirt: c/o  Buffalo Exchange ;  Denim: Allsaints ( similar ) ;  Shoes: Zara;  Sunglasses: Urban Outfitters Photos by  Daniel Murillo

The South Knows Style

B eyond popular belief, there are many stylish people in the south .  The following southerners are not afraid of standing out and expressing themselves through fashion. These fashion leaders are made up of students, stylists, bloggers, musicians and artists. They are all beautiful and do an amazing job of representing the southern states. Kammie Pomeranian , Student (mintymix.com), New Orleans Rain Miller , Model/Fashion Enthusiast (www.rainmiller.com),  Orlando Hannah Grace , 17, Artist, New Orleans Nini Nguyen , 25, Stylist/Designer/Blogger (ninistyle.net), Dallas Rashad Minnick , 21, Student/Blogger (www.fashionablytardia.tumblr.com), Baton Rouge Elizabeth E. , Designer/Blogger (elegancebyelizabethkay.blogspot.com), New Orleans Joseph M. , !6, Corpus Christi Lee Brooks , 21, (followhislead.tumblr.com), Hattiesburg Matthew Hoss , 19, (jackandjillwent.tumblr.com), Texas Michael Woodall , 19, Student (kovits.tumblr.com), Atlanta ...

My Year in Outfits: 2016