Skip to main content

My Best Self with Amazfit




For me 2017 is a year all about change. I'm not talking about the typical New Years resolution where a few weeks go by and everything you promised yourself is already out the door. I mean real change.

Along with continuing to share my stories on The WearHouse District with you guys, I decided to take a big leap and expand my social media business. More responsibility, more work, bigger challenges. It's exciting and fulfilling, but to be honest it can be incredibly stressful. To manage all the juggling and the strain of such a busy lifestyle - staying healthy is a must.

Amazfit has helped me stay on track while staying stylish. It's helping me stay active, sleep better, remain heart healthy, and keeping me on time. Whether I'm working from my favorite coffee shop, prepping for a big meeting, or just on a walk with my new sidekick, my shaggy pup Max, Amazfit has helped me maintain my goals and be my best self.




I love the sleek shape of the Arc. It's my go-to for everyday. It's so easy to use and super comfortable. I love the sleep tracker and calories counter. Having it synced to my phone - vibrating with new alerts and messages - keeps me focused and organized. Best of all, a single charge lasts 20 days!

When Max and I are out at the dog park or walking around the neighborhood I reach for the Pace. I love that it's GPS-equipped - perfect for distance running. And the media storage keeps Max and I pumped as we listen to fun music while out and about.






Jacket: H&M; Shirt and hoodie: Banana Republic; 
Shorts: Olivers; Shoes: Nike
Fitness Watches: c/o Amazfit* 

All Photography by Irvine Manalang


*Thank you to Amazfit for kindly sponsoring this post. All opinions are 100% honest & completely my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Black and White Affair

“All this drama started with the Black and White party.” Shirt: c/o  Buffalo Exchange ;  Denim: Allsaints ( similar ) ;  Shoes: Zara;  Sunglasses: Urban Outfitters Photos by  Daniel Murillo

The South Knows Style

B eyond popular belief, there are many stylish people in the south .  The following southerners are not afraid of standing out and expressing themselves through fashion. These fashion leaders are made up of students, stylists, bloggers, musicians and artists. They are all beautiful and do an amazing job of representing the southern states. Kammie Pomeranian , Student (mintymix.com), New Orleans Rain Miller , Model/Fashion Enthusiast (www.rainmiller.com),  Orlando Hannah Grace , 17, Artist, New Orleans Nini Nguyen , 25, Stylist/Designer/Blogger (ninistyle.net), Dallas Rashad Minnick , 21, Student/Blogger (www.fashionablytardia.tumblr.com), Baton Rouge Elizabeth E. , Designer/Blogger (elegancebyelizabethkay.blogspot.com), New Orleans Joseph M. , !6, Corpus Christi Lee Brooks , 21, (followhislead.tumblr.com), Hattiesburg Matthew Hoss , 19, (jackandjillwent.tumblr.com), Texas Michael Woodall , 19, Student (kovits.tumblr.com), Atlanta ...

My Year in Outfits: 2016