Skip to main content

Spring | Summer 2017 Trends



Ready for summer? Here are some of the hottest trends in menswear for summer '17 - and some of my personal favorite items from each of them. The perfect way to make sure your wardrobe is as ready for the season as you are. 


B A C K P A C K S
Want Les Essentiels Blue Leather Backpack 
Herschel Supply Co. Blue Settlement Backpack
Men's Ted Baker London Stingra Backpack
Herschel Supply Co. Grey Settlement Studio Backpack


L I G H T  W A S H  D E N I M
Paige Denim Mens Croft Pant 


P O L O  S H I R T S
SCOTCH & SODA Polo Shirt


R E T R O  P R I N T S


P O O L  S L I D E S
Giuseppe Zanotti Black Slide Sandal
Adidas By Raf Simons Bunny Adilette Slide Sandal


C L A S S I C  S U N N I E S


W H I T E - O N - W H I T E
Ted Baker London Palpin Extra Slim Fit Shirt


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Black and White Affair

“All this drama started with the Black and White party.” Shirt: c/o  Buffalo Exchange ;  Denim: Allsaints ( similar ) ;  Shoes: Zara;  Sunglasses: Urban Outfitters Photos by  Daniel Murillo

The South Knows Style

B eyond popular belief, there are many stylish people in the south .  The following southerners are not afraid of standing out and expressing themselves through fashion. These fashion leaders are made up of students, stylists, bloggers, musicians and artists. They are all beautiful and do an amazing job of representing the southern states. Kammie Pomeranian , Student (mintymix.com), New Orleans Rain Miller , Model/Fashion Enthusiast (www.rainmiller.com),  Orlando Hannah Grace , 17, Artist, New Orleans Nini Nguyen , 25, Stylist/Designer/Blogger (ninistyle.net), Dallas Rashad Minnick , 21, Student/Blogger (www.fashionablytardia.tumblr.com), Baton Rouge Elizabeth E. , Designer/Blogger (elegancebyelizabethkay.blogspot.com), New Orleans Joseph M. , !6, Corpus Christi Lee Brooks , 21, (followhislead.tumblr.com), Hattiesburg Matthew Hoss , 19, (jackandjillwent.tumblr.com), Texas Michael Woodall , 19, Student (kovits.tumblr.com), Atlanta ...

My Year in Outfits: 2016