Skip to main content

HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE: 50 Items $50 and Under


I'm one of those strange people that actually get excited about holiday shopping. I love the thought of giving someone something special and seeing their reaction. In my mind it's a testament of how much that person means to me, how much I appreciate them, or how well I know them. It's a fun way for me to prove that I genuinely think this person is awesome. 

Putting some thought into a gift really does resonate within the receiver. But I can certainly see why some shoppers get overwhelmed by the season of giving. The pressure, the time, the money. It's a bit tedious at times, and I mean, there's just so many things to choose from when shopping. That's why I put together this gift guide! Hopefully this will save you time - and money, since everything I selected is $50 and under. Perfect for holiday shopping on a budget!

Below I have 50+ unique and thoughtful gift ideas for any of the guys in your life - whether he be a fashion fanatic, urban gentleman, frequent traveller, or anything in between.


T H E  C I T Y   S L I C K E R


Alternative, Champ Eco-Fleece Sweatshirt; $50
Converse, Mens Sneakers; $49
Grungy Gentleman, 6 Stripe Game Changer Hat; $50


 T H E  F I T N E S S   G U R U


Newchic, Mens Fitness Shorts; $21
Everlast, Pro Jumprope; $19
Newchic, Fitness Tank Top; $11
JFC, Fitness Tracker; $29


T H E  H O M E  B O D Y


Crate & Barrel, Weldon Taupe Throw; $39
Crate & Barrel, Bodum French Press; $40
Crate & Barrel, Bedside Alarm Clock; $39


T H E  O U T D O O R S M A N




T H E  P E T  O W N E R


Crate & Barrel, Out of My Box Dog Collar; $40
Crate & Barrel, Dog Mugs Set, $45
Crate & Barrel, Black Dot Dog Bowl, $19


T H E  P R E T T Y  B O Y


Baxter of California, Facial Scrub; $25
Perricone MD, Mens Travel Set, $45
Baxter of California, Mint Facial Toner; $23
Neutrogena, Light Therapy Mask; $39


T H E  T R E N D Y  G U Y



REACH ITEM: Gap, Graphic Sweater; $79


T H E  T E C H I E


Leatherology, iPhone 8 Case, $30
Macally, USB Adapter, $13
Wild & Wolf, Laptop Case; $46


 T H E  B U S I N E S S M A N


Eye Buy Direct, St. Michel Bronze Eyeglasses; $32
Etsy, Leather Pen Pouch; $18
Topman, Woven Dot Necktie; $20
Newchic, Key Shape Tie Clip; $5


T H E  E N T E R T A I N E R 


Crate & Barrel, Graphite Bottle Rack; $49
Crate & Barrel, Ona Large Pitcher; $24
Crate & Barrel, Orb Blue Glass Ice Bowl; $49
Crate & Barrel, Two Tone Large Marble Board; $24


 T H E  S C H O L A R


Herschel, Class Backpack; $44
Tictail, White Leather Journal; $39
Etsy, Pencil Case Zipper; $19


 T H E  W A N D E R E R


Eye Buy Direct, Fume Bronze Sunglasses; $39
Bed Bath & Beyond, Travel Head Side Sleeper Pillow; $29
Grungy Gentleman, 6 Stripe Slides; $49


T H E  W H I S K E Y  C O N N O I S S E U R


Hilhaven Lodge, American Whiskey; $49
Shoptiques, Rocking Whiskey Glasses; $25
Crate & Barrel, Hatch Decanter; $34
Crate & Barrel, Large Whiskey Rocks; $16



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Black and White Affair

“All this drama started with the Black and White party.” Shirt: c/o  Buffalo Exchange ;  Denim: Allsaints ( similar ) ;  Shoes: Zara;  Sunglasses: Urban Outfitters Photos by  Daniel Murillo

The South Knows Style

B eyond popular belief, there are many stylish people in the south .  The following southerners are not afraid of standing out and expressing themselves through fashion. These fashion leaders are made up of students, stylists, bloggers, musicians and artists. They are all beautiful and do an amazing job of representing the southern states. Kammie Pomeranian , Student (mintymix.com), New Orleans Rain Miller , Model/Fashion Enthusiast (www.rainmiller.com),  Orlando Hannah Grace , 17, Artist, New Orleans Nini Nguyen , 25, Stylist/Designer/Blogger (ninistyle.net), Dallas Rashad Minnick , 21, Student/Blogger (www.fashionablytardia.tumblr.com), Baton Rouge Elizabeth E. , Designer/Blogger (elegancebyelizabethkay.blogspot.com), New Orleans Joseph M. , !6, Corpus Christi Lee Brooks , 21, (followhislead.tumblr.com), Hattiesburg Matthew Hoss , 19, (jackandjillwent.tumblr.com), Texas Michael Woodall , 19, Student (kovits.tumblr.com), Atlanta ...

My Year in Outfits: 2016